Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Woohoo! Georgia, Here We Come!

After discussing the cost of DRIVING to Georgia with my sister (to visit her) in May, we both determined that if I could get tickets cheap enough, it would be more advantageous to fly.  Besides, who wants to sit in the car with a toddler and an infant for 18 hours (ONE WAY)... Bueller?  Bueller???

Yah.  Not me either.  (Though I think that Julia would be more the problem than Raven.)

Well, after a couple of months of looking at prices (cheap enough... yay!) and after a couple of days of working out questions with Delta Airlines, today I booked our tickets!  YAY!  I'm so excited!

We'll be going the second week in May and I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see my sister!  We haven't seen each other since Christmas 2008 and she hasn't had the chance to meet Raven yet.  I think it will be a great vacation!  :)
 
Lisserbean... I'll send you our info!

YAY for Georgia!

Erin

No comments: