Friday, March 26, 2010

Almost There

Well, it took flu-like symptoms to stop my 31 Day Exercise Challenge.  For the second time in three months, I had the "flu" yesterday.  Not sure if it was the flu, but the symptoms were similar and it landed me in bed for a big portion of the day.  My poor kids.  Even though it was quite gorgeous out yesterday, we spent the day inside and Julia even spent a lot of time playing by herself with books and toys so I could 'rest'.  Boo.  I feel terrible about it, but there wasn't much to be done about it.  Thankfully Daddy took the girls for a walk last night to get them some fresh air.  Yay!

(I totally plan on heading back to the gym on Monday, in case anyone was worrying if that meant that I was stopping altogether... I'm not!)

Today I'm feeling TONS better and even ate breakfast... YAY!

This weekend should be fun...!  Tonight we are going to watch Adam's new band (or duo or group or whatever it should be called), Another Side of Jane.  They are playing in Knoxville at Swamp Fox, so we are meeting some friends for dinner and then watching them play.  Yay for a family-friendly venue, so I can take the girls with me.

Tomorrow we head to Cedar Rapids for a long-awaited game day... haven't been to one in quite some time and truly looking forward to it! 

And, Sunday will be full of church (I sing again, yay!) and family time. 

Should be a great weekend!  I hope you have a great weekend too!

Erin

No comments: