Friday, December 4, 2009

Raven

It has been over a week since posting to the blog and I have a number of things I want to post... but, it might be next week before I get to them.  In the meantime, I wanted to share this cutie picture of Raven... she was hanging out with Adam almost two weeks ago and I thought it was a cute look and took a picture with my phone... I found this picture in my email inbox as I was clearing it out today and thought, good blog post.  :)

Busy around these parts, but trying not to be insanely so.  We came home from a good and busy Thanksgiving weekend Sunday night and the week started off and running early Monday morning.  This weekend is Raven's baptism, and then we have a little break in the entertaining biz and whatnot.  :)  I will be posting... videos from Julia's b-day party... pictures from Thanksgiving... pictures / video from Raven's baptism... and whatnot, next week.

Have a good weekend!  :)

erin

1 comment:

Katie said...

She looks so beautiful and grown up!