Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good Morning!

Raven says "Good Morning!" to you folks out there in blog land!

We had a bit of a rough night last night, but we are all alive and well this morning.  Thus far the hives seem to be staying away, so I was able to start nursing Raven again last night... it had been a week.  I wasn't producing as much milk as she wanted and we ended up feeding her a bottle last night to supplement the nursing as she was Stark RAVEN Mad!  Then she was up three or four times last night... yeeouch!  Add that on top of the fact that I'm still sleeping on the edge of consciousness... double ouch... and then Julia was up crying again in the middle of the night... triple pains in my head today...

... but, all the same, it is a glorious morning, the girls were happy and bright-eyed this morning and I felt overwhelmed with love and emotion this morning and we got ready for the day.  Who's blessed?  That's right... I am! 

erin

No comments: