Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tutu Too

2012-08-23 ballet (1)

Around 3 pm today I wondered if it was the best idea to have signed up for a ballet class.

At 5:30 pm, running late with the kids, no dinner prepared, and a crying baby… I was certain it was a bad idea.

But.  I have a husband who is wonderful and made dinner for the family.  And, we have blessed babysitters from our church group.  And, when I told the girls that Cameron and his mom were coming to stay with them, I got a lot of “YAY!” and “Bye, mommy!” and “Aren’t you leaving, mommy?”  and “Mommy, they are here, you can go now!”

So I knew that I should go.  Maybe I didn’t want to, but I had paid.  And I had babysitters.  And I really needed to do something for myself.

One word describes how I feel about the class.  Love.

I am so glad I went.  And I am really looking forward to next Thursday.

No comments: