Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I have to post about this…

… just so I don’t forget.

Anna is in her second week of daycare, and they have air conditioning and she spends much of the day indoors.  So, while she’s been wearing summer outfits all summer long, the other day Itzel (one of her teachers) thought she was cold so put her in a long sleeved pant outfit.  Adam brought her home in it, and I left it on her as I put her to bed, as she typically just wears whatever she’s wearing during the day to bed, at long as it’s a comfy outfit.

During the middle of the night I woke with Anna to change her and nurse her, and I went to remove the outfit to change her diaper.  It was like peeling off a sausage casing!  I have no idea how Itzel got this outfit ON Anna, because it was really hard to take it off.  I was literally peeling it off of her!  And, it wasn’t hard to figure out why – the outfit was a newborn outfit.  HA!  HA HA HA HA HA!  Anna has been wearing six month clothes for what… three weeks now?  So imagine a newborn outfit on her.

Sausage casing.

Needless to say, I put her in a different outfit to put her back to bed.

erin

No comments: