Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anna is 12 weeks old!

I have a load of blog posts I want to write, but tonight you’ll have to suffice with Anna’s weekly picture post.  Hopefully I’ll find the energy to write more this week!

Of course, the day that Buscha asked how Anna was doing with the bottle and I reported “not so well” was finally the first day that Anna did well with a bottle at daycare.  I bought a new bottle – The Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle – after reading reviews and to try and find a bottle that better resembled a breast, as this baby LOVES her breastfeeding and was only drinking about 6 oz a day at daycare.  I sent this bottle today and finally today she sucked down 9 oz, which is more in line with what I would expect.  So yay!

Anna is doing well so far at daycare – she’s a darling and a good baby and hopefully that will continue… makes mama going back to work much easier.  Of course, there’s good and bad in everything, it seems, as daycare is going well, but mama has very little time in the evenings with Anna before she heads off to slumberland… last night I got home at 5:35 pm, fed Anna, and she was out for the night at 6 pm.  Ah, well.  It’s better than having a screaming baby all day at school.  Sacrifices.

2012-08-07 anna

No comments: