Monday, August 6, 2012

Running the seats of Red Rocks




69 rows and about 135 seats in each row (just under 10,000 seats) at Red Rocks in Morrison CO.
Each day there are people who exercise here, including yoga and push-ups and other activities. But most people do one of two things 1) run from the bottom to the top on the seats or 2) running back and forth until you ran past all 9500 or so seats. I just did the later of the two but I walked it instead. Apparently it is 2.25 miles worth and I did it in about 45 minutes. Also the number of steps from the parking lot to the top is like 390 or almost twice that of climbing the M in platteville. Now I just to see an actual concert here and I can cross another thing off my bucket list.
Crazy Horse played last night and will play again tonight and you can see the whole calendar HERE.

-
Prost!
Adam

No comments: