Friday, October 9, 2009

Gall Bladders... Do Something

Even though I'm still not 100% sure what my gall bladder does, it is coming out this next week.  I met with the surgeon yesterday, and after reviewing my labs, x-rays, and ultrasound, he decided also that my gall bladder should come out.  I'm scheduled to have it removed next Wednesday, the 14th.

The Moms are being helpful and coming to help with the kids over the next week.  My mom is on her way here right now and Adam's mom will be coming down Tuesday.  Thank goodness for them!  What a great relief it is to know that they are so willing to come and help out!  :)  Of course, we also have some wonderful and awesome friends here in town who have been offering their services too... it is such a blessed feeling to know and feel so much love!

erin

No comments: