Saturday, July 11, 2009

Battening Down the Hatches

I've been thinking about doing this for some time, and I decided today was the day. I have decided to "lock down" my blog so that only people who are "approved" by me are allowed to read it.

I post a lot of pictures of Julia, I talk a lot about my family, and it wouldn't be hard to find me or figure out where I live. I have had an increasing number of random comments (most of which I have deleted) lately, and I have decided that all too many people in Blogosphere have access to what I write and to what I post (picture-wise).

So... if you are interested in being an invited member, just visit my blog site (erin-quilter.blogspot.com), and request to be added. As long as I know who you are, no doubt I will add you! :) And please, only request access via one email account; I have a limited number of "allowed" members, and I won't be adding anyone via more than one email address.

Hugs & Thanks!
erin

1 comment:

Bob said...

I just noticed that with the hatches battened down your latest post doesn't show up in blogrolls (at least the couple that I looked at, including my own). Sad. :( I totally understand your concern, though. It's too bad that Blogger won't let just the titles out into the wild and protect only the blog itself. Oh well, the joys of technology, eh? ;)