Monday, July 13, 2009

(A Badly Needed) Haircut

When the cat's away, the mice will play...

... and that's exactly what this mouse did while her husband was out of town this last week.

After months of thinking about it, I finally got a badly needed haircut... not just a trim, but an actual CUT. Adam might beg to differ, but I felt like it was time to loosen up and let go of some of the length... and I am so glad that I did!

I bought a few "short hair" magazines so that I had ideas to take to my hairdresser, and she looked as well for ideas. This is how it all turned out...

... before...


... and after...


Yes, that is me taking a picture of myself in my car with my cellphone... I almost forgot to take a picture before the big cut.

And, I think... maybe I need to use makeup a little bit more. Ha!

erin

1 comment: