Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Budding Photographer

Julia has recently taken to saying "chee" ("cheese") and smiling when I get out the camera... of course, she does this before I have a chance to even turn it on or focus on her, and by the time I do, she's all done with taking pictues.

However, she loves to look at herself in pictures ("baby, baby!") and really enjoys watching the back of the screen when the camera is in picture taking mode.

While we were out by the pool one night last week, I kept trying to take a picture of her and she was freaking out on me because SHE wanted to hold the camera and take the pictures... so I let her! Hee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe not so good right now... but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it over the next few years...

erin

No comments: