Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Fun

I don't know if you know the weather in Iowa at all, but it has been GORGEOUS here the last few days... last Friday through today... it's been in the high 60s / low 70s and... basically perfect. (Perfect for a pregnant lady, anyway! Normally we are in the high 80s and the humidity is nasty high all the time... normally, I would not be outside at all. Ha!)

Last Saturday night before Adam headed to his gig, we went outside and played around a bit (mostly, Adam played around with Julia and I hung out and watched... I'm not as fast as he is and I most certainly cannot ride a swing on my belly right now...!).

Julia had a blast and is becoming better at going down the slide and enjoys trying to give me heart problems with her playground climbing antics.

Julia getting ready to go down the slide.
Photobucket

Adam helping her getting into position.
Photobucket

Adam promising to catch her... I love this picture... in mid-slide!
Photobucket

(LOVE this picture!)
Photobucket

Oooh, do I have to touch the grass? Seriously?
Photobucket

Julia had the sun in her eyes and I could not stop laughing.
Photobucket

erin

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love her little minnie mouse shirt!!

Chrissy said...

Dang, u guys should get a pick where you are ALL doing superman on swings... that would make a fantastic christmas card!