Friday, July 17, 2009

31

Yesterday I was 31 weeks pregnant. In less than 5 weeks, I will be 31 years old! Ha!

It is hard to believe how quickly the time is flying by with this pregnancy. I have fleeting thoughts about getting this ready or going through that box or whatnot. Last week while Adam's mom was here, I carpet-cleaned Julia's room and re-arranged it to make room for our new addition. Today I had thoughts about maybe cleaning up the changing table and figuring out what was all on there... maybe.

Here is a picture of my belly from last week... at 30w2d... I don't have one from this week yet. I know, boo.

Photobucket

As you can see, I've figured out pretty well how to hold Julia with the ever expanding, although, she is partial to be carried ON my belly as opposed to on my hip. Oh, well! Funny how I don't think twice about doing things while pregnant this time around that I never would have imagined doing last time (i.e., like carrying around a 20-some pound kid...!).

Nine weeks from today we will have a new little one with us... boy or girl? Name? What will he/she look like? I'm excited and nervous and anxious and... well, I can wait, and I can't... and I'm just full of a jumble of thoughts and whatnot. But, regardless, it will be all good.

erin

No comments: