Friday, July 3, 2009

More Pictures of Julia... Just Because I Can

Have I mentioned yet that we spend a lot of time outside? I'm sure I have. The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS this last week, so my pregnant self had NO problem being outside with Julia. And, when caught in the right moment, she is cute and photogenic!

This first picture is of her on our deck... I am sitting on the stairs, twisting around, and looking at her she she is "hiding" in a spot between the grill and the deck.


Here the wind has caught her, and she thinks that wind and air blowing wildly is quite funny and a little odd. You can see the wind has caught her hair.

Who knows what she is looking at, but I simply love how wistful she looks.

Julia loves the flowers and sniffs them quite often. Sometimes she pulls the heads off of them, and sometimes she takes a stick to them. It all depends on the day. This picture was particularly cute to me, because as she bent over to smell the flowers, she kicked up one of her legs behind her.

erin

No comments: