Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome Home, Raven!

Raven and I came home from the hospital last Wednesday, but Julia didn't know yet at that point that the baby she saw in the hospital was actually coming home (or, at least, I assume... I have NO idea what runs through and almost-two-year-old's brain).  Upon coming home from daycare that night, Julia came in the house, hugged me, and then noticed the Pack 'n Play which was NOT there earlier in the day.  Upon closer inspection, she realized that there was a BABY! in there.  All of my fears about how Julia would adjust to being a big sister melted away when she immediately asked to hold the baby... and thus began our routine of Julia climbing onto the couch (with assistance), saying, "I see!  I see!  Chee!" (wanting her picture taken), and holding Raven. 

Beware... this is the first of my posts tonight that are mainly pictures... but hey, wouldn't you rather see pictures than "listen" to me talk?  ;)

erin

No comments: