Friday, September 4, 2009

38 (+ 1 day)

Yesterday I was 38 weeks pregnant... and just 11 days away from a C-section... today we are down to 10 days away... hoo, boy!

Yesterday I had my second to last checkup with my doc. (Next Thursday will be the last pre-baby OB appointment! Crazy!) I had Julia in tow as she is home with me on Thursdays. She did splendidly... for most of the appointment. Near the end she was a little miffed that I was laying on a table and she was "far far away" in a chair. Basically... we couldn't reach each other and I think that made her slightly unstable. Ha!

Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs

Difference from Last Appointment: +1 lb (Again... apparently Birthday Cake and Pregnant Women go hand in hand for a good diet plan... ha!)

Baby's Heartbeat: 150's

Fundal height (belly measurement): 42 cm / 42 weeks (Big change from last week, but then, it was a different doctor measuring and I think it is sometimes a bit of a guess anyway.)

Blood Pressure: 116/72

I haven't heard from OB yet regarding surgery day, but I was told if I don't hear from them by noon next Thursday, I should give them a call.

All in all I'm feeling pretty good minus the fact that I am pretty much beat for the day by about 2 pm and then do whatever I can to make it through the rest of the day... yah, it is not working so much. The list of things to do keeps getting longer but I have less and less motivation to do any of it. Ha! I rest in the fact that I know that the baby has a place to sleep, food to eat, and diapers and clothes to wear. It's all good.

Are you becoming anxious about what we will name our child...? Hee, hee! I'm excited about it; can't wait for baby to be here and to share it with you!

erin

No comments: