Friday, September 4, 2009

Salsa

I wish I had a picture to share... maybe I will think to whip out the camera next time.

Yesterday I told Adam that he is turning Julia into a "dipper".  For instance, if Adam is eating something and dipping it into something (fries, chips, what have you), Julia wants to dip as well.  She already likes ketchup, has tried dressing and sour cream, and found the other night that she likes melted cheese.

So, it shouldn't have been too much of a shock yesterday for her to ask for salsa to go with her chips because daddy (aka, mama) was eating salsa with HIS chips.  Adam and I gave her a few chips and a little bit of salsa and that little bugger ate it right up!  She even asked for more salsa!  So cute!  And, now we have found a way to get her to eat her vegetables; ha!

erin

No comments: