Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday...!

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

(The Beatles)

Woohoo!

Today I am 31 years old.  I am almost 36 weeks pregnant (tomorrow), married to an amazing man (Adam), and mother to the World's Most Awesome Kid (Julia).  What a wonderful day it is today!

Did I also mention the weather today?  My favorite kind...!  Coolish (low 70's... GREAT for August) and Rainy... woohoo!

And the birthday cake?  Oh, yah.  What pregnant woman doesn't want a birthday cake of her own?  Julia helped me pick it out (Care Bears).  And yah... I totally took a picture of it... I will post it later!  It was absolutely as delicious as I hoped it would be... what a great way to start the day!  YUM!
 
Love,
erin


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Every year on my birthday my mom used to call the local radio station and request that song.