Thursday, August 13, 2009

35

35 weeks.

35 days.

Dude.

There are times in your life when it feels as though time is standing still... and then there are times in your life where time seems to fly by!

The biggest difference between my pregnancy with Julia and this one... it is that. Time stood still while pregnant with Julia but not this time around!

I am due in 35 days but will most likely be having a child in less days than that (C-section). I can hardly begin to imagine but I am super excited!

Tonight before Adam left for a home brew club meeting, a few of his friends were here and one had his 8-month-old son with him. Julia was SO excited... she was saying, "baby, baby!" and when she saw me, she ran up to me and said, "baby!" and screamed. The poor little tyke started to wail terribly. This is the same kid that Julia slapped on the head back in December 2008 when he was a mere couple of weeks old. Poor kid!

I hope that means that Julia is excited when our baby comes, though... one can hope! :)

erin

No comments: