Friday, August 28, 2009

Tutu Girl

About a month ago I purchased a home-made tutu from a vendor at our local farmer's market.  Instead of forcing it on Julia, I simply put it in her play area hoping that one day she would take a liking to it.  Yesterday was that day, and right before lunch she brought it to me, and from that point on, she insisted on wearing it the rest of the day (I did manage to take it off of her for her nap).  Then, later in the evening, she also added the bib to her apparel, as she REALLY likes the duck bib and picked it back up out of the dirty laundry pile and asked to have it put back on.  (It wasn't that dirty, thankfully!)  At one point she and dad even shared a dance, since she was a pretty princess in her tutu.  (Check out Facebook for the video... I am having trouble with posting on Blogger this week for some reason...!)
 
erin

No comments: