Monday, August 31, 2009

Flashback to the 1980's...

No, your eyes do not deceive... that IS a side ponytail on our child...

I love Julia's little "rocker girl" outfit but I had to admit that finally it was too small for her and yesterday she wore it for the last time.  (Thankfully the leggings are NOT too small and the gray and pink skull and crossbones will live on!)  After dressing her, Adam and I decided she needed SOMETHING done with her hair and after a bit of discussion, we decided on a side ponytail.  Once we took a look at her complete ensemble, we decided directly that a picture or two was required... and what better than in front of her play drums?

Oh... and Julia wore this outfit to church yesterday.  :)  On the way there, I said to Adam, "Do you realize that she looks like she stepped out of the 1980s and furthermore that this style is back in fashion again...???"  I am sure that had I listened hard enough at church yesterday, I would have heard, "Oh, those Draegers... tsk, tsk," whispered at least once.  Hee!

erin

No comments: