Monday, March 30, 2009

Picasso Maybe

Tonight after I fed Julia her dinner, I sat down myself to eat as she
toddled around playing and such.

After a bit, I realized it was quite quiet and I became concerned as
to where Julia was.

I stood up... and there she stood in the corner of the dining room,
drawing on the legs of the island/table with her crayon. Apparently I
missed that one when I picked them all off the floor the other
day...!!!

Thank God for Magic Eraser. She sure seemed proud of her work!

erin

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

i LOVE magic eraser!!! :o)

The Skinny Turtle said...

At least it wasn't permanent marker! My kids got into those today. :-O

A few more names for ya:

Arwen, Helen/Helena, Ayla, Ruby, Jada, Sienna, Lisa, Laurel, Lauren, Pearl

The Skinny Turtle said...

A few more...

Lilah, Jane, Alyssa, Lorelei, Bree, Drew

Erin said...

Ruth Anne, you are too much fun. let's see... Adam doesn't like Helen or Pearl (though they were on my list), my niece's name is Lilah (Laila), and my cousin's name is Drew (Dru).

Thanks for continuing to try...! ;)

erin