Friday, March 20, 2009

Proof

Need I say more?

All right, well, there isn't an actual picture of me eating it, but I did.

Between me, Adam, Julia, and our guest, we ate 6 pieces -- 2/5 of the
pan. I hope Adam wants to eat the rest of it for lunch.

Ha.

Note to the Lasagna Makers of America: Eating my own lasagna does not
automatically mean I will eat YOUR lasagna. I don't do mushrooms,
olives, large chunks of tomatoes, or other weird or "fun" lasagna
additives that people seem to assume make lasagna taste better. Take
notes: Eggs, ricotta, parmesan, mozzerella, spaghetti sauce or FINELY
PUREED tomato sauce, hamburger or Italian sausage, and lasagna
noodles. Spices like oregano and basil... and of course, garlic is
good too. That is all that a lasagna requires.

erin

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

OK, i BELIEVE YOU!!!! and i will not make lasagna for you again, HA! ps. your lasagna looks SUPER tasty, wish i could have had some!

Jake said...

Looks really good.