Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2009 Pella Area Quilters Guild: Raffle Quilt Tickets for Sale!

Hello, my friends and family!

It is THAT time of the year again... the sale is on for tickets for the Pella Area Quilters Guild Raffle Quilt!
 
If you are interested in tickets, please let me know.  Tickets will be on sale for $1 a piece through Saturday, May 9, 2009.  The winner will be drawn at 6 pm on Saturday, May 9, 2009, at the end of our annual Tulip Time Quilt Show.  You do NOT need to be present to win!
 
Last year one of my friends DID win the quilt... how fun is that!  So, it CAN happen to you too!
 
I hope you like it!  Each year our guild produces something beautiful... extraordinary... and different!  :)
 
erin

1 comment:

Christan = ) said...

Hello!

Can I buy a couple of tickets? That is such a lovely quilt. Happy to read that things are well for you and your family! Miss you!