Tuesday, March 17, 2009

mouse

Don't mind me.

I fully plan to start posting absolutely random things on my blog. I don't blog enough.

My next post for today: my mouse.

Yesterday, with all the force she could muster, Julia threw my computer mouse on the ground.

As was typical with my "old" cell phone, this type of act normally does no damage.

Well, the last time she threw the cell phone, I needed to pay to REPLACE the cell phone.

So, I shouldn't have been surprised when I picked my mouse today and realized that MY ROLLER does NOT work anymore...!

Ugh!

Do you KNOW how much I use my roller on my mouse? Apparently A LOT more than I ever thought.

Kind of like the time I spilled water on my keyboard and realized I used my "L" and "K" keys a lot more than I thought too...

... so I have been contemplating surgery on the mouse today. Either that, or buy a new mouse.

Note to self: Don't let Julia throw technological devices around the house anymore.

erin

No comments: