Friday, October 29, 2010

Kid Kraft Friday!

Today we hosted the first of what I hope to be a numerous amount of Kid Kraft Fridays.  I invited a number of area mothers with children between 2 and 5 to come over for a craft day.  Sometimes I have a hard time digging and pulling out things to make a craft with one child, but I thought it would be fun to prep a craft for a number of kids.

Unfortunately due to illness in the area, most no one was able to come today though there was definitely interest.  Only one person w/ her grandkids showed up today (mom had to work today) but we still had a blast.  We made sponge pumpkins and paper trees. Lots of fun! It was a challenging but engaging craft for Julia and Nile (he is almost 4).
I am hosting another craft day on November 19th.  We will be doing Thanksgiving crafts.  Yay!  Can't wait!

Erin

No comments: