Friday, June 12, 2009

Weather Blessings

I typically do not put a lot of stock in 10-day forecasts, however, I was mildly giddy tonight (okay, maybe a tad more than "mildly") when I saw the highs for Anaheim, California, for the time period we are traveling there next week. And really, it is not simply the highs of Anaheim on their own, but the highs compared to the highs here in Pella.

In Pella next Wednesday through Sunday, the average temperature will be ~85 - 88 degrees.

Uh. YUCK.

In Anaheim, we are looking at highs of 76 degrees.

Is that angels I hear singing? I could shout from the rooftops with joy right now!

(Personally, I abhor summer and am so happy to get away from nasty and humid 80-some degree weather, if even only for five days. YAY!)

erin

1 comment:

Michelina said...

Erin, You are so adorable! I feel like your 'sister in weather' since you took the words right out of my mouth. :)