Wednesday, June 3, 2009

24 Weeks (and Then Some)

Hi!

Today I had an OB appointment... how fun! I am 24 weeks and 4 or 5
days pregnant... wow, the time is flying by!

Here are some stats...

Blood pressure: 118 / 62 (consistently in a good range... I guess my
freaky dream from last weekend did not come to fruition)

Weight gain: Umm... ugh? I am +18 right now. Crazy.

I started measurements today as well... my "fundal height" is 27 centimeters / weeks.

And, I had a different nurse today, as my nurse was gone to a baseball
game. Imagine my surprise when I learned it was Shalene, the
instructor from our baby class for when we were pregnant with Julia.
So that was fun!

Also, today I received my bottle of sugar juice for the Gestational
Diabetes test, which will be this Friday.

My next appointment is July 1.

And... my doctor is joining a band again! So, that was fun... I think
we talked more about the band than we did about my pregnancy... and
that was cool with me! I couldn't stop asking questions... I am a
curious cat that way. Fun stuff. I just hope he is not off gigging
somewhere when our baby is born. Ha!

later,
erin

No comments: