Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

(There is a reason why I take 20 pictures of 1 shot only to end up with 1 good one...!)
 
Here is Julia in her Easter Dress!  How fun!  (I apologize; I didn't get one of Raven's; it was a busy day!)

We celebrated Easter yesterday first by attending church.  Adam was in the band and I was in the choir, so we were at church with the kidlets at 7:30 am.  I was amazed by how well that went, considering how little sleep Adam and I got.  ;)  We each took charge of a kid and they both turned out okay yesterday.

We were part of both first and second service, and it was simply amazing to be a part of it but also to be there and witness God moving through the church on Easter morning... so beautiful!

Then we came home and had lunch with friends from church... what a blessed day!  Six adults and six kids.  One of our friends had a birthday yesterday, so Adam played Happy Birthday for her on the piano.  We had turkey, beef roast, mashed potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, and jello cake.  Yum!
 
Raven is a bit sick and has had a fever since Thursday.  It is in the mid-range... I've stopped giving her Tylenol because it bothers me to give her Tylenol so much... today she woke up a bit after 7 am without a fever... so off to daycare she went.  I am hopeful that she had a good day.  I think maybe it is just teething, but it is becoming a little ridiculous... I am not getting a whole lot of sleep and Raven is having a hard time getting comfy to sleep.  Poor baby.  Poor Mommy!  And poor Daddy too, as I bring Raven into our room in the middle of the night so as not to wake up Julia.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!  And, I hope you enjoyed today's posts!

Erin

No comments: