Monday, May 4, 2009

Sickness Update

I do NOT have the Llama Flu or any other sort of flu... yay!

I have a simple head cold, which I KNEW, but the main goal of the day
was to get some eye salve and THAT was accomplished... YAY! The funny
thing about it, though, is that it is the EXACT SAME eye salve that I
used on Julia last weekend to treat her goopy eyes... go figure! But,
we shouldn't be sharing eye salves, so I am glad that I have my own
little expensive tube of it now. YAY!

And, since we did all of the OB checks today (minus heartbeat), I
don't go back again now until June 3rd...!

Just thought you'd like to know I have nothing more than a cold. Ha!

erin

2 comments:

The Skinny Turtle said...

So I guess that means no ultrasound? It's sort of exciting to keep it a surprise; I mean, if it's forced on you and all. ;-)

I hope you start to feel much better very soon!

Few more names... Daphne, Lyric, Melody, Jazzmin (ha, just trying to think up some musical names, as an ode to Adam's band).

Take care, and can't wait to see pics of your costumes!

The Skinny Turtle said...

June, May, Rose, Juliette, Sarah, Rachel, Miriam, Eloise... Hee hee, I know, I know... I'm super creative. ;-)