Monday, November 12, 2007

Want to make a guess?

So...

Last night, being my nerdy self, I sat down and put together in a spreadsheet all of the 'guesses' that I had received from showers, emails, or otherwise that people are making regarding the baby. These 'guesses' or predictions include gender, date, time, weight, and height.

Since I'm still very pregnant (38 weeks and 3 days today!) and due next Friday (the 23rd), I thought I'd throw out there that if YOU want to make a guess, shoot me an email and I'll add you to the list. It'll be neat to see who 'wins'. After the baby is born, I'll post the winner and then post other neat info that I've been 'calculating' in the spreadsheet.

Make guesses on: Gender, Date of Birth, Time of Birth, Weight of Baby, Height of Baby. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Erin

3 comments:

The Spencer Citizen said...

From Grandpa Draeger
Girl
Nov 21 early something to be thankful for
8 lb 2 oz
19 in.
2 PM wouldn't that be nice

Becky said...

This a total guess, but fun none the less...

boy
November 18th @ 7:30 PM
7 lb 7 oz.

17in.

Good luck Erin!!!

Edie said...

Boy
Nov. 25
8lbs 6 oz.
20.5 inches long.
7:00 PM