Friday, November 16, 2007

39 weeks!

Good evening!

Adam snapped my 39 weeks photo today! I thought I would go ahead and post it. :) (LOL... this is about the only shirt I have that actually goes down around my whole belly now, just because it is so long. Well... it's not the only one, but it's my favorite. )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tonight starts Adam's 3-gig weekend... he plays with Steel Web tonight (new band), Insane Jane tomorrow night, and at church on Sunday morning. Because of that... we are really hoping the baby doesn't make a surprise appearance this weekend... although I'm still thinking December, so I'm not getting my hopes up. ;)

And... to Shelby... CONGRATULATIONS! Way to tell me about baby #2 through a comment...! Too funny! :) I'm so happy for you!

Erin

1 comment:

Jasmine Eisenbarth said...

ok....it's been 3 days....do you have a BIG update? Or are you just too darn tired to post?