Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good day to you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving in Pella, and we have had our first snow of the season! If you know me well, you know I am overjoyed by the snow! The only thing that would cause me MORE joy today would be a healthy baby in my arms! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The pie (pumpkin) is in the oven, and soon we'll start watching the Packers vs. Lions football game (GO, PACKERS!). Early this afternoon I'll prep our 11 lbs turkey (yes, just for the two of us) and put it in the oven, and try my hand at home-made crescent rolls. I think it'll be a lot of fun! And who knows, maybe the baby will have other plans and choose to 'ruin' all of that for us and plop us square in the hospital... ha, worse things could happen!

I hope you've figured out by now that we have not had the baby yet and I am not in labor! :)

As you're sitting down at the table today, prepared to dig into your Thanksgiving meal, remember that there is so much to be thankful for... family and friends, a warm home and tasty food...! Take care and know that I'll be sending up thanks for you!

Hugs!
Erin

1 comment:

Lea said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! It's so important to cherish each an every day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lea