Friday, November 2, 2007

Another week closer...

Whoever would have thought 6 months ago that today I would be 37 weeks pregnant? Wow! I am shocked! The baby is finally considered 'full-term', seems snug as a rug in there, and it's hard to believe that we could be parents at any time now (and almost 100% sure within the next 5 weeks). Wonderful! I'm am becoming very excited!

Adam took my 37 week picture today. I don't have a good 'straight' on picture... I blinked and my eyes are weird. But here is the other picture that we take each week as well. When I look back at belly pictures, I can actually 'see' myself growing. Otherwise, I don't feel that big! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Erin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the pictures you keep hiding books, so you are definitely growing! Thanks for all the updates and pics...I wanna hug you.
~M