Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update... NO BABY YET!

Hi, all!

It's been a few days since I've updated (as I was reminded in a post this morning... thank you! You know who you are... LOL). Nope... I'm not tired of posting... in fact...

.... I meant to post earlier today, but the day has seriously gotten away from me! Whew! It's afternoon already! Holy cats!

So... all that being said...

I had my latest OB appointment this morning... doc wanted to squeeze one in before the 'weekend' (his weekend starts tomorrow).

Again... no changes... no news, really. Baby is seemingly perfectly content on the inside and is making no moves to work its way out yet. And... my uterus is doing nothing to help baby along either. ;)

So... here's my info for the day.

I'm 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I am 'due' this Friday, but could go as long as the week of December 3rd. Yes, we could go that long. (So please don't pester me too much... I'll do everything I can to keep you updated here!)

I gained 2 lbs since last Thursday, but that is attributed to the fact that I was a bit swelled in the ankles this morning, and according to my nurse and my doctor, the baby had quite the growth spurt over the weekend. (They both, separately, took a look at me today and said, WOW, that baby sure has grown over the weekend! And, ha, I can feel it... less and less room in there. So much less that eating, even in small amounts, is no longer a pleasurable activity. Although the enchiladas I made this weekend were pretty scrumptious...!)

The baby's heartbeat was right around 145 bpm today.

No blood pressure or fundal height measurements for you today... we had a second nurse in there today who will be filling in while my regular nurse is on vacation next week, and she didn't let me peek at my chart like my normal nurse does. ;)

So... my next appointment is next Thursday, the 29th.

But no worries, I'll be back on here before then... either with baby news, or with updates regarding what I'm doing with my time! :)

So... to spur Murphy and his Law on, I have planned out our whole weekend. Thursday we'll do Thanksgiving... me, Adam, and a turkey -- a REAL turkey. Don't forget that we'll also have potatoes and pie. As Adam said, we'll be eating off of this meal until we're pregnant with the NEXT baby. I'm going ALL out. Friday I have planned to pull out the Christmas decorations and decorate and put up the tree and whatnot. (No Black Friday shopping for me this week... I pretty much have my Christmas shopping done and I cannot imagine being around so many people... I would probably go insane.) And, Saturday, I'm hoping the cleaning bug hits me good again. :)

I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL week! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

Erin

ps. GO, PACKERS! We are also excited about watching our Packers play the Lions on Thanksgiving Day! Should be fun!!!

No comments: