Thursday, November 15, 2007

8 days and counting (till due date)...

Good morning!

I've returned from my latest OB appointment (38 weeks & 6 days). That's right, folks, I'll be 39 weeks pregnant tomorrow, which means jack squat. ;)

Today's stats...

Weight gain/loss: HA! I LOST a pound!!! Ha, ha!!! I'm down a pound, for a total of 23 lbs gained this pregnancy! How fun is that?!?! :) (Seriously, pregnancy has been the best weight management plan I have EVER been on... LOL.)

Blood Pressure: 110/72

Baby's heartbeat today: 130's - 150's (yah, it was all over the place today)

Fundal height / belly measurement: 41 centimeters

Still not much happening... baby hasn't dropped yet and not much has physically changed.

If I have this baby by or on the 23rd, I'll be surprised... but hey, it's all good. For those of you wondering... no, I'm not swelled, uncomfortable (to any great extent) or otherwise feeling ill-effects from this pregnancy... which probably means the baby will come in December...! (Ha!) It's that whole thing about expectation... if I don't expect an early or on time baby, then I will not be disappointed when baby is late. And if perchance the baby is early, then what a wonderful surprise!!! :)

Happy Thursday to you all!

Erin

1 comment:

Shelby said...

So by the heartbeat wives tale (which is not really accurate but are any of them) I'm thinking boy...lower than 140 is supposed to be a girl but Sean was always 145-155 except when he was rolling over. (Caught that on a monitor once...I watched it go from 150 to128 and back...freaky)

Hopefully our kids will get to know eachother and be friends too since they will be so close in age. After all Baby Zeier -- The Sequel is coming to a hospital near Neenah May 2008.