Tuesday, November 6, 2007

OB Appointment: November 6

Good morning!

I have returned from my latest OB appointment.

Today I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant... just 17 days left until the due date (even though baby could come before or after that).

Today my stats are:

Weight gain: +2 lbs (hmm... those cinnamon rolls I made on Sunday are DEFINITELY the culprint there... ;) ... total of 24 lbs gained)

Blood pressure: 110/70 -- that's right folks... AWESOME! Hee, hee!

Baby's Heartbeat: Right around 155 today

Fundal height/belly measurement: 40 weeks -- we have settled down now and the belly measurement is 'within range'.

My next appointment is NEXT THURSDAY... Dr. says he wants to check me out right before the weekend so he has an idea as to whether he can make plans or not. So... I will be 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant at that point... hard to believe we are so 'close'!

Otherwise... feeling good. Definitely the nesting has set in, at least to a certain extent. I can go a day or two without wanting to do anything, and then suddenly I NEED to clean a whole floor of my house. Also, this last weekend I had the inkling to make homemade cinnamon rolls... okay, by far the BEST rolls I have ever had in my life. They are wicked awesome! And... I have a minor cold, but I don't find that I'm using anymore Kleenex now than before... my nose has been 'dripping' ever since I became pregnant, so it's not much of a hindrance.

Here's to wishing my dad a fun retirement party this coming weekend (I'm sorry I cannot be there)! Also... dad, I hope you're having a great 'first week' at your new job! :)

Hugs to you all!

Erin

1 comment:

Amy Steenhoek said...

okay...that heartbeat has been up...
here's my prediction..

baby girl Draeger...

~~oh and "Amy" is a good name~~

love you Draegers'
a.s.