Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ultrasound Update

Hello and Happy Sunday Evening!

I'm enjoying the Packers vs. Bears game right now, but thought I should best update my blog with the latest baby news.

We had an ultrasound on Friday (Oct. 5) because my belly was measuring a bit big. Good news is that baby is measuring right on target for our due date... we're still due November 23! The ultrasound tech took other measurements that my doctor will review to make sure all else is going well. No news on the sex of the baby... we'll find out in November, I guess! I've included an ultrasound pic... here's a profile of our dear little one!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other news... I have been put on 'limited travel' beginning October 26 (36 weeks pregnant). That means I'll be staying within an hour of home. Yes... that also means no trip to WI for dad's retirement party (Sorry, Papa Bear!) and no trips to Cedar Rapids for work either (until after baby comes along). And... right now, we have no plans for traveling anywhere TOO far before then (one trip scheduled to Platteville, WI, on the 16th)... so I'm pretty much a happy camper here at home. Let's hope I stay that way!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Hugs to you all!

Erin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing that my grand-babe is still so bashful...must get that from me. :) Thanks for keeping us informed with the pictures and updates.
Love,
~Buscha