Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Latest OB Appointment Update

Good morning to you all!

I had my most recent OB visit today... too fun!

I am 32 weeks, 4 days today, which means after today's appointment, we start going every two weeks. WOW! Getting closer!
(And my pre-baby list of things to do is getting LONGER AND LONGER!)

Here's today's stats:

Total Weight Gain: +19 lbs; I've gained 5 lbs in the last 4 weeks. I asked Adam to guess last night how much I might have gained... he's an ultraconservative guy, I guess (I love him dearly!), as he guessed 2.5 lbs. I guessed 5 lbs... right on the nose!

Baby's Heartbeat: 160's... 150's/160's have been fairly consistent.

My blood pressure today: 128/80

Fundal height (belly measurement): 38 cm / 38 weeks (Yup, still measuring big.)

And... the baby is head down. The doctor was able to "find" the head today with his hands (OUCH OUCH OUCH!) and even showed Adam how to find it (MORE OUCH!). Very cool, though!

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!!!

Erin

No comments: