Sunday, October 14, 2007

Murder Mystery!

Suspicion was in the air in "Cactus, Texas" on Friday night as 8 friends gathered and held a Murder Mystery Dinner party at Jeff & T's house in Central City.

About twice a year, a group of us dresses up, put on our best accents, and play act out parts to a murder mystery while eating dinner. This fall was a "Honky Tonk" theme with a fondue dinner (yum!). I've never cooked beef over fondue before, and I've never had chocolate on angel food cake... but it was delicious and worth a try!

In the end, it was the Reverend who "done it"... but we all had reasons as to why would have wanted the deceased, Bubba, out of our lives.

Adam played a Harley riding meanie... and I was the town tramp (lovely, especially at 8 months pregnant!). Wouldn't you know, my character had a secret... and sure enough, her secret was that she was pregnant! That sure worked out well!

As much as I might be asking to be shot myself for posting these pictures... I had to share a few lovely tributes to our night together!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And... what evening wouldn't be complete without two rounds of Turbo Cranium where the gals whoops the guys... what fun! :)

Hugs!
Erin

No comments: