Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quilt Top Finished!

Good evening!

My good friend, Chrissy, drove from Cedar Rapids to Pella (via Des Moines) to spend the day quilting with me... we had a fabulous time! Even with our 2.5-hour "break" to eat lunch and check out the local shops (you should see the great winter jackets we bought!!!), we still managed to get a lot done!

And... yes, I actually finished the baby's quilt top today! :) I will be taking it to a quilter's on Tuesday... I'm so excited! So... I had to post quickly and show it to you! Please disregard any "mistakes" you might find... I find that my brain doesn't work so well when pregnant, especially when it comes to figuring out measurements (apparently). The top also ended up a lot bigger than I expected (58" x 58")... oh, well! Baby will be able to "use" this quilt for a number of years! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Otherwise... I've been feeling well! Today it feels as though the baby is trying to escape out through my abdomen... thankfully the baby has a few more weeks to figure out exactly HOW it is supposed to come out! :) And... I'm a bit slower than usual, but that's to be expected. Imagine a pregnant woman trying to "run" across the street in front of traffic... yah, figured out today that doesn't work so well and it ended in a fit of laughter. ;)

Have a good evening!

Erin

No comments: