Monday, October 29, 2007

OB Visit Update: 36 weeks, 3 days

Hi, all!

Had my latest OB visit today. I think due to being extra-tired today, I forgot half of the information (or forgot to ask for) I usually find out. Oh, well!

My last appointment was 2 weeks ago.

Weight gain: +2 lbs (for a total of 22 lbs... still doing well there!)

Fundal height/belly size: No Idea.

Blood Pressure: No Idea, but must be okay. ;)

Baby's Heartbeat: 140's today

Also was checked for dilation/effacement... basically, nothing going on there. Which, means absolutely nothing, other than that most likely, this babe is going to cook a bit longer, which is perfectly fine with me!

I've been feeling well... no swelling issues to speak of... not feeling sick or anything (although I think I have a minor cold)... and other than being tired from being up randomly through the night, all is well!

My next appointment is next Monday! I'll report more then! :)

Erin

No comments: