Sunday, October 7, 2007

Showers, Showers, Everywhere!

Well...

As much as I want to go watch the Packers game, I also need to give a shout out to my CR ladies for the AWESOME baby shower that they threw me last week in Cedar Rapids! (I just realized I haven't updated regarding that yet!)

Yet another shower filled with fun games, yummy food (mmmmmmmm.... cake!), and fabulous gifts!

A big thanks to Angela, Chrissy, and Tomorra for throwing a wonderfully fun shower! I hope everyone who attended had a good time as well! :)

The shower was the 30th from 2 - 4 pm. We sang Happy Birthday to our friend, Jill Jensen, and then ate cake and other delicious treats! (Two cakes! Thank goodness it was Jill's birthday weekend! Coconut & Mint Chocolate!) We played a few games (gotta love the 'Dirty Diaper' game... thank goodness it was chocolate on the inside and not... something else!!!)... and also had everyone guess the date, time, sex, etc., of the baby, which should be fun to determine who was closest once this little one reveals him/herself! The gifts were also quite wonderful! We received some really cute outfits and such, other items of great use (such as wipes, bottles, etc.), and two beautiful quilts! And... least we forget, the GREEN BAY PACKERS DIAPER BAG! WOOHOO!

I'll post pictures at some point... they are still on the camera! I also need a new belly picture!

(Okay... I've gotta go! The Packers just got their second touchdown!!!)

Erin

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well you, must have just updated!! They just scored. I love reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.