Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Making Room for Baby!

I am so excited to FINALLY be able to post some fun info regarding the Baby's Room!

Well, whether you know the progression of what happened or not, what was once Adam's (my husband's) office / music room has now become my office / quilt room... and what was once the quilt room is now FINALLY the baby's room!

Picture 1: How the office looked after we moved Adam's stuff into his NEW music room. I wasn't too fond of the color... at least not for the basement....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So... Picture 2: My friend, Chrissy, came down in June to help me paint what would become my office / quilt room.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then it was time to start cleaning out the old quilt room. Now... due to various circumstances, this room had grown to look like a tornado had hit it... please note that I am NOT normally this messy!!! However... things happen, eh?

Picture 3: This is what my OLD quilt room (to become the baby's room) looked like at the end of June - bleh.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


A few nights in July and the ENTIRE weekend this weekend produced the following:

Picture 4 & 5: That's right... I even got the crib put together!!!! :) The closet is also cleaned out -- it just contains baby room items that I put in there so that I could vacuum. NOW for the DECORATING!!! Guess what I'm doing NEXT weekend...???


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Erin

No comments: