Monday, August 20, 2007

Brand New to Blogging

Believe it or not, I'm brand new to blogging.

That's right, folks... I do not have a Facebook, MySpace, or otherwise type of place.
Heck, I don't even like having a cell phone. It's a wonder that email is my friend as much as it is.

However... I have had a desire to have a webpage or something akin for some time now, but never seem to find the "time" to start one... and this seemed the next best alternative.

And with the pending arrival of our little one (Baby D. is baking in the oven with expected completion date ~November 23), I thought it would be great to have a space to share life with my friends and family... even if I'm not so good at keeping up with email as I'd like to be (hmm... maybe email is NOT my friend...).

Hopefully I will enjoy this blogging experience...!
Ta ta... :)
Erin

3 comments:

raynjoey said...

Wow... Erin you really outdid yourself. I wish I had as much room as you for a quilt room. The baby will feel so at home and secure with some warm homemade blankets to twirl around it's finger and to wiggle and snuggle it's head into. Take it easy though. I know that with being pg give us all this enormous amount of thought and energy to "do" things (nesting) but pace yourself. Can't wait until the shower, and especially the arrival of the newest little 'Draeger' baby! Love~ Joey

Becky said...

Oh, no facebook account?! JK! I am looking forward to keeping up with you and your growing family here on your blog. In case I haven't shared with you already, I have a couple blogs...http://therechfamily.blogspot.com and http://shephoto.blgospot.com

Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Erin!
I LOVE your new pages! Wonderful before/after pictures.
Looking forward to more comments and photos!
~"great"AT