Thursday, September 20, 2007

Quick Update

Hi, all!

I wanted to throw a quick update out there... as it's been almost a week and some of you may be wondering how my weekend was!

Let me start by saying that it's been a LONG and BUSY week! Wow! And that being said, it started out with a long but WONDERFUL weekend!

I will add info about my showers as soon as possible (with pictures) -- hopefully by this weekend. Also, Adam is going to take another belly shot tomorrow... 31 weeks tomorrow! Wow! Time is flying by!

But... quickly I'll say that the weekend was awesome and the showers were SOOO much fun!

Kudos to...
-- Mom, Lis (sister), Aunt Chris... and everyone else who helped with and attended the shower at mom's!
-- Marcia (mother-in-law), Claire (sister-in-law), Theresa (Adam's Aunt), Luann (Adam's Aunt), Shannon (Adam's Brother's Fiance... and everyone else who helped with and attended the shower in Spencer!
-- My friend, Stacey, for flying out from Pittsburgh and putting up with this crazy pregnant woman who wanted a traveling mate but then refused to let her traveling mate drive... yah, I'm weird. Oh, well! :)

Both showers were absolutely FUN and WONDERFUL and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Look for an update this weekend!

Hugs!
Erin

1 comment:

Prahagirl said...

Soooo glad you had a great time! I was wondering how it all went! Little One will be here soon--woohoo! Hope this weekend is just a great for you!

~Kelli