Friday, September 14, 2007

September Weather

I needed to do a quick blog this morning and give a shout out to God for the BEAUTIFUL weather He has sent this week... wonderful!

I don't know about you... but I LOVE fall. I love NFL football (Go, Packers!), cooler weather, apple cider (and all fall foods like CHILI!!!)... I simply love fall. And this week has been a true testament that fall is right around the corner. There's nothing like sleeping with the windows slightly cracked and snuggling deep in the covers for the night. :)

I'm also excited because I'm heading to Wisconsin this weekend to visit my family and to attend a few baby showers (for our baby!). My friend, Stacey, is flying in from Pittsburgh today and is going with me to Wisconsin (so that I have a traveling mate), and she'll fly back home on Tuesday. I'll post more this next week after our little trip.

And... another fun note! I am 30 weeks today (along in the pregnancy)! It's hard to believe that I only have ~10 weeks left... wow! (Maybe less, maybe more!) Adam and I found out we were pregnant almost 6 months ago... seems like yesterday. Time is flying by and we're looking forward to welcoming our little one!

Have a great weekend!
Erin

No comments: