Friday, January 13, 2012

22 Weeks–More Ultrasound Pictures

Here are more pictures of Baby Draeger from Wednesday.  What a wonderful appointment!  Due to bad weather, I was one of the only patients that made it to the office, so I had the luxury of an hour long ultrasound during which the tech took more and more pictures.  Here is just a sampling of all of the pictures that she took (and gave me).  I’d show you the video, but then you would find out what the sex is… and Adam doesn’t want to know!

2012-01-11 ultrasound 2

The baby is measuring right on track and my due date is still May 18, 2012.  At this point in time, we have the option of a C-section date of May 11 or May 14, and right around 36 weeks (near the end of April), we’ll be able to schedule the C-section.  I mentioned to Adam how the dates are very similar Raven’s due date – she was due the 17th, originally scheduled for the 11th, then rescheduled for the 14th, and my water broke on the 13th.  Ha, so maybe we don’t want to wait until the 14th this time…?

2012-01-11 ultrasound 3

2012-01-11 ultrasound 4

(Kicking mom – that’s a leg outstretched!)

2012-01-11 ultrasound 5

Erin

No comments: