Sunday, November 16, 2008

So it's the Middle of November...

Wow.

Julia will be a year old in 8 days. Sheesh.

Already November has been scooting by, and I can hardly believe my last post was over two weeks ago... it feels like yesterday!

Here are a few new pictures of Julia...

Learning to feed herself:
Photobucket

Excited beyond words to have her new toy, a Push & Ride, from mommy and daddy (for her birthday):
Photobucket

Julia has learned to climb on top of her rocking chair... and loves to rock back and forth standing up. She also likes to bring toys up with her... as can be seen here with her lamb.
Photobucket

This is the "after I pooped, got it all over myself, my clothes, and my mom, and needed a bath pronto" outfit... these tights don't go with anything else, and the t-shirt is a 2T. Still cute.
Photobucket

Daddy and Julia poundin' the keys.
Photobucket

My Pretty Girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yesterday was a load of fun... my BFF Chrissy came to town for our Mini Fall Quilt Retreat and besides chatting it up, we managed to get a few things done too (she worked on this fabu baby quilt and I made my prototype carboy cover and a Christmas present garden apron). We had a wonderful time, and then spent the evening in Altoona with her parents and hubby eating pizza and ice cream... what could be better, eh?

This week will be fun... Thursday I take Julia to have her one-year picture taken... Saturday we decorate for her birthday party... and Sunday we celebrate her birthday with friends!

Here's to hoping the Packers bring home a win this week...!

later, friends.
erin

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

love all the pics, especially the Julesy hair-do on top of head!!! Nice new layout on the blog page (\- I'm obviously inspiring your creative juices ;o)